Monday 5 November 2012

list of songs and movies for teaching


List of songs
List of movies
High School Musical
·         We’re all in this together
·         Start of something new
·         Get’cha Head in the game
·         Breaking free

Enrique Iglesias
  •            Hero


Miley Cyrus ( Hannah Montana)
  •            Nobody’s perfect
  •             Life’s what you make it
  •            True friend
  •            The climb


Demi Lovato
  •            The gift of a friend
  •            La la land


Randy Newman
  •            You’ve got a friend in me

The Beatles
  •            With a little help from my friend


Joe Cocker
  •            With a little help from my friends’


Queen
  •            You’re my best friend


Sarah McLachlan
  •            I will remember you


Randy Newman ( from Toy story)
  •            You’ve got a friend in me


The Rembrandts ( Friends’ theme song)
  •            I’ll be there for you


Andrew Gold
  •            Thank you for being a friend


James Taylor
  •            You’ve got a friend


Dionne Warwick
  •            That’s what friends are for

Elton John
  •            Friends

Mariah Carey
  •            Anytime you need a friend

Ben E. King
  •            Stand by me

The Pretenders
  •            I’ll stand by you


Train
  •            When I look to the sky


The turtles
  •            Happy together


Boys II Men
  •           A song for mama

Tom Perry
  •            A higher place
  •            Learning to fly


Rascall Flatts
  •            Life is a highway


Jaci Velasquez
  •            We can make a difference


The Wailinn’ Jennys
  •            We can make difference

Steve Winwood
  •            While you see a chance

Sister sledge
  •            We are family


Najee
  •            That’s the way of the world


Peaches and Herb
  •            Reunited


Jonathan Butler
  •            Precious things


Michael Mcdonald
  •            Peace

Bette Midler
  •            My Mother’s Eyes

Eric Clapton
  •            My Father’s Eyes

Westlife
  •            Season in the sun
  •            Dreams come true
  •            I have a dream
  •            I’ll be there for you
  •            You raise me up
  •            Flying without wings


Justin Bieber
  •            Never say never

Maher Zain
  •            Number one for me

Bunkface
  •            Through my window

Vitamin C
  •            Graduation
  •            Friends forever


Avril Lavigne
  •            Keep holding on





  •            Snow white
  •            Aladdin
  •            Beauty and the beast
  •            Enchanted
  •            The little mermaid
  •            High school musical
  •            Cinderella
  •            Finding Nemo
  •            Cars
  •            Pinocchio
  •            Tarzan
  •            The smurf

  •            School of Rock
  •            Stand and deliver
  •            Up
  •            I- robot
  •            Harry Potter



No comments:

Post a Comment