Monday 17 September 2012

A letter to myself


A Letter To Myself
Dear myself,
At last, now I am in university…so far my life here is pretty fun and I enjoyed it, well I admit that at first weeks of orientation I am really tired because the activities is from morning until night but now it is end already. For this time being, I try to adapt myself to this new environment, so far everything going smoothly. I am glad that I have a very friendly roommate and they are all seniors. Away from the family for the second time is not a hard situation for me to face because I know that I am able to live my life independently. I wanted to prove to both of my parents that I grow up already and I can take good care of myself. I realize that life in university will expose me to people of all walks of life and diverse culture which I will not be able to experience at home. I still remember what my parents told me before I start to begin my life here, they advices me to study in a smart way and just enjoy the process of learning because university life is the time for me to discover myself while gaining skills and knowledge that would prepare myself for the real world. I really appreciate that both my parents is very understanding and they really support me for taking TESL as my course which will train me to become a teacher. I believe in this 4 years, I am going to learn more about it and I really hope my interest in English is getting high. I will do my best to improve my English and achieve my goals because I know if we put our hearts and minds to something, we can achieve it no matter what obstacles my lie in our path. My future is in my hand, I plan it but God decide it and I know my efforts will be granted later

No comments:

Post a Comment